League of Desu’s Skin Code Giveaway!
This post is for the Riot Kayle skin ONLY
- Must be following me
- Reblog = Entry ( multiple reblogs won’t give multiple entries )
- Must reblog from ME
- Include your server when you reblog
- Likes don’t count as an entry, but feel free to like!
- Only one entry per person, side blogs DO NOT count for extra entries ( if you cheat I will find out and you will be disqualified )
- When I give you the code, DO NOT post it or give it out to anyone. You will be taking a skin from someone else and that’s not cool. If you do, I will find out who you are and you will be banned from future giveaways/contests
- NO BEGGING/ASKING FOR CODES. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- You may reblog both the Arcade MF post and Riot Kayle post ( yes you could possibly win both! )
- If you win, I will send you an ask with further instructions on how to retrieve your code!
- The giveaway ends on September 3rd, 2014 at 12:00 PM ( NOON ) EST. You have 24 hours to claim your code. If you don’t, they will be up for grabs for other users. These codes expire on September 5th.
damn I have to add to this
Dead Wrong - FAR EAST MENTION MANNEQUINS (Digital Single)
i was going to make a powerpoint on why you should read avas demon but i think this sums it up pretty well
if you dont have me on facebook you are probably not missing out on any posts but the comment section is important too lmao
I went to the Renaissance faire dressed as a warrior. I had a real sword with me, too. I was standing (in character) next to a sword-fighting ring, where kids of all ages got the chance to pick up a sword and challenge the champion. Some woman walks by, with her little girl. The girl starts walking towards the ring, saying she wants to fight. But the mom pulled her away hella sharply, and was like, “That’s for boys.” You don’t want to be a BOY, do you?” And the girl looked around and saw me. I think she thought I was a boy; I had my hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a hood. So she comes up to me and asks me, “Do you think girls can be fighters, too?” And her mom looks like she’s silently gloating. Like she thinks I’m going to say no. So I take off my hood, untie my hair so that it flows freely, and kneel before her. And I’m like, “Milady, anyone can be a fighter.” I swear, the look on that mother’s face made my day.
"tea is just leaf water!" "yeah well coffee is just bean water!" wow, it’s. it’s like everything is made of things. this door is just wood rectangle. this poster is just ink paper. this lemonade is just lemon water. wow, it’s like you can combine ingredients to make things that are more enjoyable than the initial parts of the equation. sure is a magical world we live in
A friend drew me a mermaid, so I drew one back.
Whoa, it works:
y’all enjoy your anime gifs while i just
YO THIS SHIT ACTUALLY WORKS
i want this to be played at my wedding and my funeral
Bob and the deli guy.
#i had to make this just so i could watch it whenever i wanted #i just fucking love that it’s not played off like the usual gay panic joke #this rly exemplifies the humor of the show for me and why I love it so much #it’s akward and weird but never EVER mean #the important misunderstanding in this situation isn’t Bob’s sexuality; it’s the reason why he keeps buying turkeys #like he’s def more concerned that this deli guy thinks he’s not a real cook than he is about being hit on